Bed bugs are excellent hitchhikers and are easily transported. They will hide in suitcases, boxes and shoes to be near a food supply. They like to hide in small cracks and crevices close to a human environment. Bed bugs are most often found in bed parts, such as mattresses. box springs and folded areas. They like to hide in small cracks and crevices close to a human environment. Bed bugs are most often found in bed parts, such as mattresses. box springs and folded areas.
When A Sai Pest Control Services began their pest control business decade ago, they had two goals in mind: To provide residents of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Kalyan quality pest control, and furnish superior customer service.Today, over a decade later, Sai Pest Control Services is still committed to that mission.
A Sai Pest Control is the name you can trust to protect your business or home against pests.Read More
Where Bed Bugs are Found?
Everyday Prevention Tips
It is important to be aware of ways to prevent bed bugs in your everyday life. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Vacuum suitcases after returning from a vacation.
- Check your sheets for tell-tale blood spots.
- Consider bringing a large plastic trashbag to keep your suitcase in during hotel stays.
- Carry a small flashlight to assist you with quick visual inspections.
- Never bring second-hand furniture, especially mattresses and box springs, into a home without thoroughly examining for signs of a bed bug infestation. You might consider having a pest control professional inspect the furniture as it is difficult to detect an infestation without training.
- Regularly inspect areas where pets sleep for signs of bed bugs. Bed bugs are elusive creatures, so it is imperative to seek professional pest control assistance to address an infestation.